Moodle 2.6 Load Slow

Moodle 2.6 Load Slow

by omega RA -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Everyone

I`ve just installed moodle 2.6 and there is no course and document. My system is Linux hampton.hostforweb.net with php 5.3.24 and mysql  5.1.73

Every time I open moodle loging page it take around 10 second or more, I compared this simple page with my website that has lots of images and scripts but it loads dramatically faster

I have done some changes that are mentioned in performance and theme optimization, but nothing changed.  furthermore I guess this problem is related to Environment ( administration > server > Environment refer to this image )

Or one of plugins I installed, because before I changed the sitting and install plugins it was slightly faster.

I appreciated any solution that take effect on loading, 

Attachment speed test.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to omega RA

Re: Moodle 2.6 Load Slow

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Amir, I had just replied to your post in other forum, looks like you have done almost all the things already here.

the opcache and intl does not impact performance, as I have my sites running without opcache, and they are not slow.

which hosting provider is it? and which account type? shared/dedicated etc?

In reply to omega RA

Re: Moodle 2.6 Load Slow

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Amir,

Now I got your point. the use of farsi may have some impact, but as I have seen your site, there is problem that I could slightly solve.

go into your moodle directory.

open LIB folder

find the file setuplib.php

go to line 795 (or may be around)

there must be code writtenredirect($CFG->wwwroot, get_string('wwwrootmismatch', 'error', $CFG->wwwroot), 3);

change that numeric 3 to 0 it will look like this

redirect($CFG->wwwroot, get_string('wwwrootmismatch', 'error', $CFG->wwwroot), 0);

and then test the results.