Theme (Format Grid)

Theme (Format Grid)

by Emi Ueno -
Number of replies: 11

Verão do moodle 2.5

Formato do curso ; Format Grid

Theme : Essential

Não consigo alterar a imagem da seção, conforme anexo.

Ao clicar em alterar imagem (change image) surge a mensagem de erro.

Como posso resolver este problema.

Obrigada pela atenção.

Emi

Translation:

Summer moodle 2.5

Format of the course; Format Grid

Theme: Essential

I can not change the image of the section, as attachment.

By clicking image change (change image) the error message appears.

How can I solve this problem.

Thank you for your attention.

Emi

All, as this is in 'Portugese' I have translated it.  Normally this is against forum rules: http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moderator_guidelines#Posting_in_Moodle_in_English_in_a_language_other_than_English - however, I did ask Emi to post here with a screen shot so I could help with the issue as I maintain the Grid format.

(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - original submission Thursday, 24 April 2014, 1:18 PM)

Attachment erro formatgrid.jpg
Attachment PROBLEMA FORMATGRID.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emi Ueno

Re: Theme (Format Grid)

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Emi,

I've just tried to replicate in Essential on M2.5 with Grid format V2.5.5.6 but could not.  I see that you are using a customised version of Essential so could be an issue there.  Please could you turn on developer Debugging and report any errors here.  What is the version of the grid format you are using?

Cheers,

Gareth

Translation:

Oi Emi,

Eu apenas tentei replicar em Essencial em M2.5 com grade formato V2.5.5.6 mas não conseguiu. Eu vejo que você está usando uma versão personalizada do Essencial isso pode ser um problema lá. Por favor, você poderia ligar desenvolvedor depuração e relatar quaisquer erros aqui. Qual é a versão do formato de grade que você está usando?
Felicidades,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Emi Ueno -

Version of Grid Format is 2013110505

In reply to Emi Ueno

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thank you Emi, that helps, but I cannot replicate.  Does the developer debug show anything?  Have you changed any of the files?  Do you have the file '/course/format/grid/editimage.php' and is it readable by the web server?

Translation:

Obrigado Emi, que ajuda, mas não pode replicar. Será que o desenvolvedor debug mostrar alguma coisa? Você mudou algum dos arquivos? Você tem o arquivo '/ curso / formato / grid / editimage.php' e é legível pelo servidor web?

by Emi Ueno -

Gareth, thank you for the commitment, 

In Admin.site>Desenvolviment>debugging> I selected: show news alerts and errors. When trying to change the image of the section is the same errors, ERROR 500 and exits the site. And nothing more.

I have not changed any files

You ask me : You have the file '/ course / format / grid / editimage.php' and is readable by the web server?

HOW CAN I DO THAT?

Sorry I'm totally lay the matter.

Thank you for your patience!

Emi

In reply to Emi Ueno

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi Emi,

Just twigged that might be related to this: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=235489.  Did you install the format by using the plugins GUI within Moodle?  If so then we need to change the permissions.

What sort of server (Linux etc.) are you running on?  Do you have FTP access to the files?  Are you familiar with 'chmod'?

Gareth

Translation:

Oi Emi,

Apenas twigged que pode estar relacionado com isto: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=235489. Você instalou o formato usando a GUI plugins dentro Moodle? Se sim, então é preciso mudar as permissões.
Que tipo de servidor (Linux, etc) que você está correndo em? Você tem acesso FTP aos arquivos? Você está familiarizado com 'chmod'?

Gareth

by Emi Ueno -

Hi Gareth

About yout question:

Just twigged that might be related to this: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=235489.  Did you install the format by using the plugins GUI within Moodle?  If so then we need to change the permissions.

What sort of server (Linux etc.) are you running on?  Do you have FTP access to the files?  Are you familiar with 'chmod'?

Gareth

I accessed www.moodle.org> downloads >downloads>plugins.(format grid)

The servidor is Host Gator, sincerely i don't have FTP access and I'm not familiar with chmod.

I read the email Alexander, is it the same problem? see below the text in the forum:

Problem solved thanks to Gareth and Joan.

Why were the permissions on the directory -course/format

Should be folders: 755 (was 777) and the files of 644 (there were 666)

And they have been so badly after an unattended install as a plugin. Strange.

But now I changed the permissions manually and change the images works fine. big Smile

Thanks again for the super fast help!

Alexander ...

In reply to Emi Ueno

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi Emi,

Ok, it now sounds like the same problem.  If you do not have FTP access then you will need to contact 'Host Gator' and ask them to set the permissions of 755 for folders and 644 for files in the Moodle '/course/format/grid' folder and below.  They will know what this means.

Cheers,

Gareth

Translation:

Oi Emi,

Ok, agora soa como o mesmo problema. Se você não tem acesso FTP, então você vai precisar entrar em contato 'Host Gator' e pedir-lhes para definir as permissões de 755 para pastas e 644 para arquivos no '/course/format/grid' pasta e abaixo Moodle. Eles saberão o que isso significa.

Felicidades,

Gareth

by Emi Ueno -

Ok!!! you are very efficient.

Thank you very much!!

Once you have some news I will inform.

Sorry my bad english.

But .... we can communicate.

Bye!!

Emi

by Emi Ueno -

Hi Gareth!!

To adjourn the issue of Grid Format I would like to inform you that I contacted HostGator, they perform the procedure to change the folder of 777 to 755. 666 and files to 644.
Congratulations efficiency.

Thanks

Emi

In reply to Emi Ueno

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi Emi,

No problem, I'm glad its fixed.

Gareth

Translation:

Oi Emi,

Não tem problema, eu estou contente seu fixo.

Gareth