Require minimum score

Require minimum score

by Neil Hellewell -
Number of replies: 2

In the activity completion section - I want to set the activity completion criteria of a SCORM object/activity to at least 85%  When I set this criteria, using the require minimum score (and the passed option as it forces me to select an additional option) it saves the required minimum score, but then when I return, the criteria is then no longer displayed.

I have some staff who we have had to manually update their score and this seems the only way to capture staff who have passed an activity AND staff who have passed - but needed to have their scores manually entered

Cheers, Neil

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Neil Hellewell

Re: Require minimum score

by Tim Root -

Neil,

While searching for a different issue with SCORM and minimum scores, I found your post.  I had the same trouble with it not saving the required score. At first it seemed random when it would save.  I then found that it would not save if I selected "Save and display," it would not save.  If I selected "Save and return to course," it would save.  

Hopefully, this helps with your problem.  My problem now is that it doesn't prevent completion if the score doesn't meet the criteria.

In reply to Tim Root

Re: Require minimum score

by Neil Hellewell -

Hi Tim - thanks for that, just back from leave so will check how it works

Cheers

Neil