Re: Online audio recording problem

Dinh tuan發表於
Number of replies: 2

When I install plugin 'Assignment submissions : Online audio recording' (Release 1.1.1 for Moodle 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6) successful and then I try record audio then It is error: 'Error output, so disabling automatic redirect.'

Detail error:

events_trigger() is deprecated, please use new events instead
    * line 288 of \lib\deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
    * line 372 of \mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\locallib.php: call to events_trigger()
    * line 35 of \mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\upload.php: call to assign_submission_onlineaudio->add_recording()

when click 'Add' then error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'D:\AppServ\www\hoc/mod/assignment/locallib.php' (include_path='D:\AppServ\www\hoc/lib/zend;D:\AppServ\www\hoc/lib/pear;.;C:\php\pear') in D:\AppServ\www\hoc\mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\locallib.php on line 180

評比平均分數: -
In reply to Dinh tuan

Re: Help needed with Moodle 2.7 Quality Assurance testing

Mary Cooch發表於
Documentation writers的相片 Moodle HQ的相片 Particularly helpful Moodlers的相片 Testers的相片 Translators的相片

Hello Dinh- I think your two posts relate to issues not connected with testing the new 2.7 version of Moodle, so I will  move them to a different forum and send you a message so you can subscribe again.

In reply to Dinh tuan

Paul Nicholls發表於

Hi,

Based on Mary C's post here, it sounds as though you may be trying to use the Online Audio Recording assignment submission plugin on Moodle 2.7 - is that correct?  I haven't had a chance to test it on 2.7 yet, but from the error/debug output you've posted, it looks as though I might need to do a new version for 2.7 which uses the new events API.  I'll try to get to that before long.

-Paul