Re: Online audio recording problem

by Dinh tuan -
Number of replies: 2

When I install plugin 'Assignment submissions : Online audio recording' (Release 1.1.1 for Moodle 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6) successful and then I try record audio then It is error: 'Error output, so disabling automatic redirect.'

Detail error:

events_trigger() is deprecated, please use new events instead
    * line 288 of \lib\deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
    * line 372 of \mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\locallib.php: call to events_trigger()
    * line 35 of \mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\upload.php: call to assign_submission_onlineaudio->add_recording()

when click 'Add' then error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'D:\AppServ\www\hoc/mod/assignment/locallib.php' (include_path='D:\AppServ\www\hoc/lib/zend;D:\AppServ\www\hoc/lib/pear;.;C:\php\pear') in D:\AppServ\www\hoc\mod\assign\submission\onlineaudio\locallib.php on line 180

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dinh tuan

Re: Help needed with Moodle 2.7 Quality Assurance testing

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Moodle HQ колдонуучунун сүрөтү Particularly helpful Moodlers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Testers колдонуучунун сүрөтү Translators колдонуучунун сүрөтү

Hello Dinh- I think your two posts relate to issues not connected with testing the new 2.7 version of Moodle, so I will  move them to a different forum and send you a message so you can subscribe again.

In reply to Dinh tuan

by Paul Nicholls -

Hi,

Based on Mary C's post here, it sounds as though you may be trying to use the Online Audio Recording assignment submission plugin on Moodle 2.7 - is that correct?  I haven't had a chance to test it on 2.7 yet, but from the error/debug output you've posted, it looks as though I might need to do a new version for 2.7 which uses the new events API.  I'll try to get to that before long.

-Paul