Multiple Sessions Beta Release and other items

Re: Multiple Sessions Beta Release and other items

by Kyla Lacey-Davidson -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Stacey

Nice to 'meet' you and hear about your plans for the F2F module. The priorities which you have identified echo many of the issues I have had with the module.

In terms of manager approval, our set up is quite clunky right now with all managers able to authorise any requests. Our providers are looking in to building our hierarchy into the site to streamline this. However it strikes me that the detail is already there (with our line manager email addresses linked to learner accounts) - Can the system not be adapted to physically link accounts where email addresses match?

In terms of the cancellation process, it would be useful to have different messages sent by the system when a user cancels, and when a manager declines. As well, it would be useful to have different cancellation messages to align with our cancellation policy (i.e. we charge nothing on cancellations 4 weeks or more before the event, 50% 2-4 weeks before the event, and 100% 2 weeks before the event).

If we were able to later report on it, it would also be useful to include more than the free text cancellation reason, and be able to provide a multi-select list of reasons. 

In terms of reports, we don't use many of the reports available through the module, but have worked with our provider to customise the Totara reporting tool to support our reporting needs. The one report we do use withint he f2F module is the Export Attendance - This is the report we use to produce a register for our events as our trainers don't always have an internet connection to process the register online. It would be amazing to be able to download the register for each session rather than have to produce the reports with some manual intervention. As well, it would be amazing if we could select which fields display on the Attendees screen so that learners can see who will be attending with them, rather than having to click in to each person's profile.

I don't work very closely with the back end of Moodle so I hope that this all makes sense? Happy to clarify if anything is unclear.

Best wishes

Kyla

Average of ratings: Useful (1)