Whats Wrong With This Picture????

Whats Wrong With This Picture????

by Karrie V -
Number of replies: 7

May I ask what is wrong with this picture? The topic boxes are all squished together and they don’t have lines between them. Does anyone know how to fix this ? Can I get rid of the numbers next to the boxes altogether?

Attachment coursepage.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Karrie V

Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture????

by Karrie V -
another shot
Attachment course.JPG
In reply to Karrie V

by Darren Smith -

Yuck!

Is this with the standard theme?

Have you tried deleting the standard theme folder and putting the latest version up in it's place?

In reply to Darren Smith

by Karrie V -
It seems to happen with ALL my themes.  Where would I get a copy of the theme folder?  do a fresh install over or just download and unzip and copy the one folder?  I am still trying to learn how to use the background files in Moodle smile
In reply to Karrie V

by Darren Smith -

Hmm. If it were me I would delete all the moodle web files and folders from the server except config.php (and the moodledata folder if that's on the server!) and put up 1.5 latest. I would also clear all temp internet files on the PC.

Not very scientific, subtle or efficient I'm affraid. Hopefully this brute advice may scare somebody into posting a better answer shy

In reply to Karrie V

by N Hansen -
I got rid of the numbers altogether in mine by making them the same color as the background with CSS. However "topic 1, topic 2" etc. still appear on the recent activity page, but I suppose I could remove that too by CSS.
In reply to N Hansen

by Sue O. -
Karrie did you find an answer??

Missing tale borders +

I have a testing copy of moodle on another server and it is fine.

fine

Please help!