How to test SCORM in qa.moodle

How to test SCORM in qa.moodle

by Luca Testoni -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

i can't find a way to test MDLQA-6755 and MDLQA-6754

without upload a scorm package. The only SCORM activity found with teacher profile is

http://qa.moodle.net/mod/scorm/view.php?id=47

I've tried also with download and upload the file but it doesn't work.

Can i upload a differently SCORM package to continue the test?

thanks

Luca

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luca Testoni

Re: How to test SCORM in qa.moodle

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. Yes you can upload your own SCORM activity if you wish but does the SCORM link you mentioned on the QA site not work for you as a teacher? It should be enough for you to be able to run tests with.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Luca Testoni -

Hello Mary,

the fact is when i try to modify the SCORM activity from teacher profile, it ask the file (zip or xml) as "Required".

I attached a screenshot of the problem.

Attachment Schermata da 2014-04-16 105351.png
In reply to Luca Testoni

by Ankit Agarwal -

I can confirm the issue, seems the scorm package is not referenced from the activity file area where it should be.

In reply to Ankit Agarwal

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Ah ok - I will try to fix this later today and if necessary change the sample SCORM package and let you know on here.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mary Cooch -

I have changed the SCORM package on the QA site so if you would like to try again, please feel free to.