Adjusting lesson settings "defaults"?

Adjusting lesson settings "defaults"?

by Scott Wyatt -
Number of replies: 4

Hi guys, I'm part way through creating almost 100 lessons and quizzes and am getting tired of adjusting some of the lesson setting defaults... I'm hoping someone can point me to where the defaults values are stored so I can edit them.

Specifically things like "Student skip content structure page" which defaults to Never but I want to default to Always and "Display course structure in player" which defaults to Side when I'm wanting it to be Disabled.

Apologies if this seems lazy, but it will prevent me from missing the changes and will probably cut down a few hours of work over the next week or two.

Cheers,

Scott

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Wyatt

Re: Adjusting lesson settings "defaults"?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Scott,

The "Student skip content structure page" and "Display course structure in player" settings are not part of the Moodle Lesson activity. Maybe you are talking about a different activity?

Please attach some screenshots showing what you are talking about.

Joseph

In reply to Scott Wyatt

by KirK Chapman -

Hello Scott,
These settings- Student skip content structure page and Display course structure in player pertain to settings in your SCORM activity. To change their defaulted valve go to:

• Site administration > Plugins > Activity Modules > SCORM Package.

http://docs.moodle.org/22/en/SCORM_settings

Peace

In reply to KirK Chapman

by Scott Wyatt -

Thanks guys and Kirk, clearly the pre-long-weekend brain burn has set it as I didn't even think to look there!

Cheers!

Scott