How to assign a teacher to a course

Re: How to assign a teacher to a course

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi again Stephen and thanks for your help in promoting the documentation. Sorry for the late reply - I have been away at the UK Moodle Moot (conference) in Edinburgh and just catching up with all forum posts now. I will go and take a look at your teacher page documentation and make any comments necessary on the the page comments/talk page as you have done.

I don't know for sure but I suspect there was a lot of stuff in previous years but it was moved to other pages of the docs (with links to those pages) perhaps to avoid cluttering the page and just keep it as a description of the role, but I see the Manager role page has a lot of information too actually.

One thing worth noting is that if you add square brackets around words which don't have pages already made, they appear red and don't go anywhere - like your "Course" or "Category" so it might be worth checking first the correct  name of the page before linking to it. Then it will be blue and people will go somewheresmile