Limiting LAE Grader

Limiting LAE Grader

by Doug Moody -
Number of replies: 3

Not sure if there is a way to do this...

But I want to ONLY see assignments that I want to see in the LAE Grader. Isn't there a way to limit which assignments are showing? If so, how?

Thanks

In reply to Doug Moody

Re: Limiting LAE Grader

by Bob Puffer -

No, we chose simplicity over the (crazy) icons that compress and expand the categories. Meeting with a group of schools in June for the Moodle Research conference from which will come a lot of recommendations and code already produced to go into Moodle 2.8 (October, 2014). One school has demonstrated a view-only report that allows quite a bit of filtering.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Doug Moody -

Bob,

I really appreciate that you have put so much work into this plugin already. I do hope there is going to be a way to only look at what assignments we need to see, as I use LAE grader to input grades in mass. But having to scroll over each time to locate an assignment on the right is getting too tedious.

In reply to Doug Moody

by Bob Puffer -

In the mean time you may want to get a trackpad that understands two-fingered gestures. I have a gradebook with 135 items and don't find it difficult at all, but I always have a trackpad, laptop or external.