Essential Theme Dropdown

Essential Theme Dropdown

by Mark Palig -
Number of replies: 3

Hi!

Is anybody there knows how to make the "Navigation", "Admin Books" "Administration" of essential them dropdown off?

And then when i click the + image of any of them, it will go dropdown. But if i clicked another for example the "Navigation" dropdown is open and i clicked "Administration" the "Navigation" will go up and the "Administration" will go dropdown.

I hope someone can help me. smile

I've attached an image for more understanding.

Thanks and Regards,

Mark

Attachment menu edis.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Palig

Re: Essential Theme Dropdown

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Mark,

I assume that you want to have a kind of accordion style for blocks. For themes based on bootstrap version 2.3.2 you can see an example for resources HERE (search for accordion). Unfortunately, I lack the knowledge how to do this for blocks. 

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Mark Palig

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

There should be a + and - sign in the top right-hand corner of the block, that allows you to Open and Close the blocks. You look to have the + sign missing, which makes me think you have Autohide enabled. This can make things work really badly in Essential especially with other settings.

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mark Palig -

Hi!

Im so sorry, i just copy and paste the header of the blocks thats why its all -. Theres a + sign there if the dropdown hides. I hope you can help me smile

Regards,

Mark