Essential Theme: Drag n Drop broken

Re: Essential Theme - Drag n Drop broken?

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

As you can see I have split this from the original discussion as most of it was from last year and things have moved on.

I have tested this theme and do not see any problem in either the button of the icons.

I am using the most latest version of Theme Essential. 

You can download the latest version here...

https://github.com/moodleman/moodle-theme_essential/archive/master.zip

EDIT:

The V2 Edit icons are an option.

Why Julian added this function is beyond me...all it has done is cause grief if this post and all the others associated with it is anything to go by. 

My advice is stick to the old stuff that works.

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Essential Theme - Drag n Drop broken?

by Kimberly King -

Thank you for your response Mary.  I have downloaded and installed the most recent version that you linked. And you are correct, the Turn editing off button does work, however only the very top slice of the button that displays behind the brief Drag and drop pop-up message. (See screenshot.)  It's as if the editing user has to "search around" for just the right spot (very top) of the button for it to work after the Drag and drop pop-up disappears, which I foresee causing quite a bit of grief from some of my instructors.

Is there a way to disable the Drag and drop pop-up message all together, or to narrow its display so that it does not overlap the Turn editing off button?

Attachment Turn Editing Off Issue 2.jpg