Mootyper code help needed

Mootyper code help needed

by Aditya Dubay -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I am using Moodle 2.5.5

I install Mootyper on my moodle after editing version.php.

I change this in version.php:

$module->requires  = 2012062500;      // Requires this Moodle version

To:

$module->requires  = 2013051405;      // Requires this Moodle version

Mootyper installed and working fine untill I found this:

When I clicked "To manage exercises and categories click here" there is list of lessons but there is no check box displayed to select them sad

I am not a PHP hardcoder so please help me in this issue...

Aditya

Attachment mootyper_error.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aditya Dubay

Re: Mootyper code help needed

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Not quite sure why you've changed the 'requires' line - the meaning of that line is 'Moodle must be this version number of higher', so, unless you want to prevent installation of the plugin on earlier versions of Moodle it should not be needed.

Have you turned on Debugging ? Are there any error messages?

In reply to Davo Smith

by Aditya Dubay -

Hi Davo, If I wont change the 'requires' line it wont allow me to install it smile. You can check with Moodle 2.5.5 and Mootype.

I will try to turn on Debugging and check is there any error smile

Thanks

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I just tried it with Moodle 2.5.5+. MooTyper installed fine without having to touch the version.php file (using the zipfile downloaded from the plugins directory and manually unzipped onto my local copy of Moodle 2.5).

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Once you set up a MooTyper activity and use it, you cannot change from Lesson mode to Exam mode, and you cannot change to another set of Lessons. You must set up a new MooTyper activity and select the new lesson set in it.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)