Questionnaire 2.6.4 STABLE testing required

Re: Questionnaire 2.6.4 STABLE testing required

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi Joseph,

I an still working at the same job, just not very active in Moodle.org.   Happy to see Questionnaire is alive and well!  Kudos to you and Mike.

This morning, just downloaded the most current Questionnaire onto a clean install of the most recent 2.7.   Happy to see it seems to do the simple stuff we need without errors.  I will do some more playing later this week.

My current upgrade focus is working on the details of migrating a 1.9.10 Moodle to a new server (actually a reformatted server that was new in 2006) and updating that to 2.7.    The only plugin we use is Certificate on that one but I may load Questionnaire as a new module.   The upgrade project after that is bringing our 3 servers with 2.1 Moodle up to 2.7.   We use questionnaire on those to do course evaluations.  So you may see a bit more of me here and perhaps MoodleDocs.

Under the direction of my wife, I have been working in our gardens and greenhouse as well.   Nothing as involved as yours smile   It clears the head of code and is good for the soul.

Chris