how Change color/disable Quiz that already taken ?

how Change color/disable Quiz that already taken ?

by Rano Tatontos -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, I'm using "moodle 2.6.2+ (Build: 20140327)".

I want to ask is there any plugin/setting which I can use to mark/show List of Quizes that the student already taken ?

Example: I have many list of Quizes that the student must take.

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Quiz 3

Quiz 13

After the student taken the quiz (ex: Quiz 1-3), When he/she click Back to course, they clicked again the Quiz whether it is Quiz 1/2/3, because they sometime confuse which one that already taken before.

So, it's better show make the Quiz color change or show message or anything that can show the student that the quiz already taken, so they don't have to click it again.

any solution is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Rano

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rano Tatontos

Re: how Change color/disable Quiz that already taken ?

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Rano,

I do not know of a way to directly change a quiz color when you click on it, but there are other things you can try.

Which theme are you using? I use the Formal White theme and add custom CSS so that unvisted links are blue and once visited, they show as red.

a:link {color:blue;}
a:visited {color:red;}

I also use the Progress Bar block which I think works best. I add a block for assignments and another for quizzes. When items can be worked on, they show as blue. When completed, they show as green. When time has expired without being completed, they show as red. You can also set it to include x's and check marks.

You could also use the Quiz results block. It can be set to show results for groups or for individuals as anonymous, by name, or ID number.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to AL Rachels

by Rano Tatontos -

Thank you very much, It can be used for my problem.smile

In reply to Rano Tatontos

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Rano,

I think the best solution to your problem is to use the Activity Completion feature.

Joseph