H5P project: integration with Moodle?

Re: H5P project: integration with Moodle?

by Sara Cenni -
Number of replies: 6

I agree with you Marc beacause I tried the demo and I think h5p it's fantastic!! big grin

I can't understand why it has been integrated only in CMS and not in e-learning platforms!

I hope it will be integrated! 

In reply to Sara Cenni

Svar: Re: H5P project: integration with Moodle?

by Alf Martin Johnsen -

Hi, we have a HVP plugin that plays H5P content, working for Moodle 2.5.x, and I assume it will work on later versions with a few adjustments. There are still issues with this plugin, but we can release it on moodle.org for review, and perhaps any of you can use it as a starting point for better version that i.ex. allows editing of the content?

So if you want to test it and give us feedback -  here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfrbq1yq5mdgbqo/hvp.zip

Alf Martin

In reply to Alf Martin Johnsen

Re: Svar: Re: H5P project: integration with Moodle?

by Ron Raney -

Hey I will do my best to try to figure this out. But do we install this like any other module?

In reply to Ron Raney

by Ron Raney -

Well I got a Board Game to load. But the images are not showing. Not sure about the other types of content. I thought I would test it with something a little bit more flashy than a question set.

I was able to upload an H5P file successfully using a file repository. So the only problem I have is with it rendering correctly.

I wonder if I need to set up Javascript on my Moodle installation or do something that you have not told us to do in our Moodle installation. I am very eager to get this to work so please let me know if there are any steps that I have missed!

by Natalie Denmeade -

Hello, I would like to try this but the dropbox link is not working anymore. Have you made any progress on getting this into Moodle plugins?

by Yogesh Pandey -

Dear Martin,

The dropbox link provided by you is not working. I am very keen to test.

Please help.

Cheers!