Closed: Notice with Essential theme

Closed: Notice with Essential theme

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

I've installed latest Essential version on a Moodle 2.6.2+ test site, and i've got a notice with debug mode (developper) on :

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$fontselect in /var/www/html/essai/theme/essential/layout/includes/fonts.php on line 1 Call Stack: 0.0000 654616 1. {main}() /var/www/html/essai/admin/settings.php:0 2.3788 18820408 2. core_renderer->header() /var/www/html/essai/admin/settings.php:107 2.3873 19019680 3. core_renderer->render_page_layout() /var/www/html/essai/lib/outputrenderers.php:800 2.3873 19063024 4. include('/var/www/html/essai/theme/essential/layout/columns2.php') /var/www/html/essai/lib/outputrenderers.php:870 2.5510 22373552 5. require_once('/var/www/html/essai/theme/essential/layout/includes/fonts.php') /var/www/html/essai/theme/essential/layout/columns2.php:51 

Just to let you know, if something can be done...

If more information needed, just ask.

Séverin

(Edited by Mary Evans - original submission Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 1:59 PM)

(Edited by Mary Evans - original submission Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 4:47 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Séverin Terrier

Re: Notice with Essential theme

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

Sorry about my message. In fact, it was a false problem.

I had a problem with the installation (blank page caused by memory available for PHP scripts too low), and default parameters had not been installed in Moodle database (also caused by a plugin with low version, blocking the update).

After making everything clean, the message disapeared.

All is OK.

Séverin