Grade essay questions simultaneously

Grade essay questions simultaneously

by Ricky R -
Number of replies: 4

Dear Moodlers,

I'm using Moodle 2.4 and have been looking for a simple way to review and grade essay answers from my students: one question at a time. So not a student at a time but the same question for all students. I have some lessons containing multiple essay questions, so reviewing and grading all answers from one question at a time would be a must-have.

Thank you very much.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricky R

Re: Grade essay questions simultaneously

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ricky,

I agree this feature would be nice to have, but it is not available in the Lesson activity.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ricky R -

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the quick response. That is a shame. Is there any way to export the given answers to Excel?

Ricky

In reply to Ricky R

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thinking about your question again, I'm not sure what exactly you would like to see in the Lesson Reports interface. Something like #2 instead of #1 (current)? If something else, please specify, possibly with a mock-up screen.

Joseph

screenshot #1

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ricky R -

Yes, exactly as number 2!

The Moodle course is a preparation before the 'normal' class. So additional value would be an Excel export to discuss the answers in class. But since i'm a php programmer I can build that outside Moodle using its database.

Thank you