We have been long users of the ILP block on our current moodle 1.9 install. We are testing moodle 2.6 with the aim of migrating over in just over a months time. As the mango release is quite different from the old 1.9 version we are struggling with a few options. If anyone could point us to some documentation or could answer any of the following questions that would be really useful.
- Can you create a summary page like you get on the old version? e.g. it shows the student name, student Info, Targets, Progress Reviews all on the one page?
- Can you move the tabs up a level. For example instead of having to click on archives to view the targets and progress reviews. Could we add a menu like Entries, Targets, Progress Reviews and Archives.
- What rules move targets into the archives tab?
- Is it possible to set them up to automatically archive after a certain date?
- Can you filter the targets with different tabs e.g. Achieved, To Be Achieved and withdrawn?
I have looked at the documentation here but couldn't find the answers http://docs.moodle.org/22/en/ILP_block
Any help on the above would be greatly appreciated.