35 issues have been successfully integrated with 9 rejected and 5 delayed. That is 79% success.
- 2.7 code freeze is only 3 weeks away (7th April 2014).
- Some discussions are happening in MDL-44357 about the future of theme_clean and LESS compilation from PHP. Please join the discussion if you have useful information to add.
There are currently 41 issues waiting for peer review - its clear we're falling behind there. Please help a fellow developer by reviewing their changes!
- MDL-43721 - Performance improvements in assignment grading
- MDL-43236 - Behat grammar improvements
- MDL-43497 - Allow course language to be overridden for roles with a given capability
- To Juan Leyva, for his work on Moodle Mobile, webservices and a number of Add-ons!