Navigation documentation

Navigation documentation

by Clay Burell -
Number of replies: 2

If this exists somewhere, I did try to find it and could not, so apologies.

Moodle Documentation does not have a section that I could find on Navigation, and such a section might be useful. Questions such as, "How do I find all of a student's forum posts?" "How do students find their own forum posts?", etc., might be included here.

Just a thought. The two example questions above were not included in the Forum Documentation (Using, FAQs, etc).

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Clay Burell

Re: Navigation documentation

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there and thanks for pointing this out. The documentation is a wiki and so anyone is welcome to add to it - you use the same login as for these Moodle forums. If you'd like to contribute some FAQ then feel free to do sosmile; otherwise I will make a note to improve the documentation accordingly shortly.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Navigation documentation

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Just pointing out that thanks to Clay's suggestion and Derek Chirnside's input, I have added two new questions 22 and 23 to the Forum FAQ