I have published a new module, WebEx Meeting, that allows you to tightly integrate Cisco WebEx with Moodle.
It is located over in the plugin database.
Some key features are:
- Seamlessly creates users for meeting hosts.
- Schedule meetings simply by adding the activity.
- Host or join meeting from within Moodle.
- Hosts can view a sharable link for non-Moodle users to join the meeting.
- Recordings are automatically associated with the activity, allowing students (or teachers) to go back and view past sessions from within the activity.
- Ability to hide, rename, or delete recordings from an activity.
- Admins can use the module to help manage all recordings in WebEx.
It is currently in beta, so there are known limitations, and there are expected to be some bugs or rough edges, but we are currently using it on a Moodle site with about 25000 users, and about 100 instructors are using the plugin.
Give it a try and leave feedback here or over in the tracker.