Difficulty levels and images in quiz

Difficulty levels and images in quiz

by Aditya Dubay -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I wish to add difficulty levels in quiz. Please tell me how to do that?????

Also how can I add images in quiz questions??????

Please try to help me asap.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aditya Dubay

Re: Difficulty levels and images in quiz

by Aditya Dubay -

Please help me in setting difficulty levels in quiz...Please, please, please

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. I am not quite sure what you mean by "difficulty levels" in a quiz. Do you mean you want one quiz to have different questions of different levels of difficulty according to the students' responses? I don't think that is possible. You could make three different quizzes - easy ,medium and hard with different questions in each. Or you could use Conditional activities and set up an introduction quiz. Depending on the score the student gets in the introduction quiz , it will reveal the easy, medium or hard quiz afterwards. That might be a solution.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Aditya Dubay -

Hi Mary,

I try first what you suggest then only I can say it works for me or not.

Thanks for reply.

Aditya

PS: Yes I wish to give student easy, medium and hard level quiz one after another means once you clear easy you are able to go or access medium then same conditions for hard smile

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Aditya Dubay -

Hi,

Is there any third party plugin by which split my quiz into parts like Easy, Medium and Hard???????

Aditya

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Floyd Saner -

Aditya,

In addition to Mary's excellent answer, I suggest trying a Moodle Lesson activity.  Each page can be a question page and you have the ability to add conditional branching among the questions.

Floyd