Deleting Aspects

Deleting Aspects

by Deirdre Farrar -
Number of replies: 1

Everytime I go to edit by workshop assessment form, an extra two aspects are added.  I want to delete them because I now have eleven unnecessary aspects where students are required to enter a grade, even though there is nothing for them to grade. 

I have nothing written in the descriptions and have made the weightings 0, but I don't want this waste of time on my part and my students.

Any advice on how to fix this??

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deirdre Farrar

Re: Deleting Aspects

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

That's weird. The form editor automatically displays two empty fields for adding new aspects. But it should not save them if they are left empty. And actually - making the aspect description empty is the way how the aspect is deleted (although there is an old requirement to improve this editing interface).

I assume you have the editor enabled in your profile. Please try to switch it to display the raw HTML code of the aspect description and remove all the contents there. Chances are that somehow, some "invisible" HTML contents gets there (that's why I personally prefer not using the editor, by the way).