The Collaborative Liberal Arts Moodle Project (CLAMP) and Macalester College invite proposals for presentations, roundtable discussions, and workshops for the 2014 Moodle User Group meeting to be held at Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 23-24, 2014.
Proposals are welcome from faculty, staff, students, and other Moodlers from liberal arts colleges. CLAMP membership is not required to attend, though proposals from CLAMP members will be given precedence. For more information about becoming a member of CLAMP, please see our website about how to get involved in CLAMP.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Faculty-Instructional Technologist Collaboration Facilitated by Moodle
- What’s New in Moodle 2
- Best Practices for Using Moodle in a Liberal Arts environment
- Moodle as a Tool for Facilitating Writing Instruction
- Unconventional but Effective Uses of Moodle
- Using Moodle Across Disciplines
- Flipping the Classroom with Moodle
- Moodle Wish List
- Using Moodle with Other Classroom Tools
Presentation formats may include:
- A 10 minute “lightning round” presentation
- A 45 minute presentation
- A 45 minute round table
- A 60 minute workshop
Again, here is a link to our Proposal Submission Form. Proposals should be submitted by Monday, March 17, 2014.
Registration for Moodle User Group 2014 will open on Wednesday, March 19, at http://mug.clamp-it.org/.
Accepted proposals will include complimentary registration.