run a simple report of student that DID NOT submit assignment?

run a simple report of student that DID NOT submit assignment?

by marc helfano -
Number of replies: 3

hi, running moodle 2.5.1, new to 2.x version.

i have an assignment for student to simply upload an assignment, its not graded, etc..

id like to run a simple report if i can to see who didnt submit anything...

i know i can look at the submissions, and click on a top header column and see the unsubmitted that way.. .but tis there some sort of report i can run to see the list/names easily...?

thanks moodlers.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to marc helfano

Re: run a simple report of student that DID NOT submit assignment?

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Marc,

Set your assignment up for completion tracking and use, 'Student must submit to this activity to complete it', then you can go to the course Reports > Activity Completion. When you view the report, students with checkmarks have submitted, and an empty box means not submitted.

In reply to AL Rachels

by marc helfano -

Thank Al.

How do I setup the assignment for tracking and reporting? I assume I goto tthe assignment settings and check off ' students must click submit ' for completion.

then where do i go to see the ''activity completion' report, i only see 'reports' on the course page, under the administration menu.

In reply to AL Rachels

by marc helfano -

Al, Thanks! I found it. I followed the key words you left me (completion report, completion tracking, etc..) to the correct moodle docs to see/learn to config site for activity completion