Page navigation

Page navigation

by Philip Percival -
Number of replies: 0

I have a problem with a number of scorm packages which have been downloaded from the NLN materials, the same problem occurs in a number of packages.

The package loads fine and displays the menu on the left as I would expect and this menu works.

Some of the left menu items indicate that there are more pages in this section (e.g. Antagonist Pairs [1 of 2] ). When this happens at the bottom of the page, the links to the subsequent pages are displayed. When you click on the link, either a blank page, or an error message indicating page not found is displayed.

When pointing at the link it indicates a file with the ending php  eg 239.php. in the manifest the file is actually 239.html. If you copy the link to the clipboard, paste it into a text editor modify it (to html) and past it back into the browser it works.

Testing in 2.2 and 2.6 give the same results.

You can download and try one of the failing packages from here http://www.nln.ac.uk/?p=LO&req={00BFC704-97B7-4F97-BBB0-256A52A149D5} look for Antagonist Pairs [1 of 2] on the left menu.

I would be very grateful if someone could load this package into their moodle and see if they are having the same problem.  I have tried the sandbox and that just gives a blank page.

Attachment scorm1.gif
Average of ratings: -