Edit/customize Moodle with Dreamweaver CS6

Edit/customize Moodle with Dreamweaver CS6

by Kira Ng -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I am wondering that will it be possible to customize or even open Moodle with Dreamweaver CS6. 

If so, can anyone please guide me? Or is there any other ways to do customization?

Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kira Ng

Re: Edit/customize Moodle with Dreamweaver CS6

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I've heard of people doing this but I am not sure you can or if it is a good idea. Dreamweaver surely is for HTML whereas Moodle is written predominantly in PHP. I am not technically-minded however, so let's wait and see what others can suggest. It will help very much if you can say what sort of customisation precisely you want to do. Much customisation of themes for example can be done from inside Moodle anyway.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Edit/customize Moodle with Dreamweaver CS6

by Kira Ng -

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply. Dreamweaver is able to use for PHP, just that I do not know which files to look up for.

The customisation I wanted to do is to have a course hierarchy or course route on the student profile.

The course hierarchy is more like what the student has already completed and what modules they need to complete before completing the whole course.

Thanks.