I gather you are busy, or away? Sorry to keep adding more questions here. I'm just working on a deadline to convert to Moodle 2.6 by end of March so hoping to iron out the various problems.
I have found that if I try to add more tasks to an existing TaskChain via: Edit Tasks>Add (more) Tasks>select file from File Systems Repository - it adds the new task and renders the existing tasks in the TaskChain unusable. I have copied the error I get below.
I have gotten round this by adding all the files I need for the TaskChain in one file, but due to the way I originally built the files it means I have to put all the files for four large TaskChains into one file and I end up with over 1,000 items in the file.
So I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to build TaskChains from different source files?
2. If I use a file with over 1,000 items will it slow down the functioning of Taskchain while it has to search for the various resources in the file?
Error code: sourcefilenotfound
- line 965 of /mod/taskchain/locallib/taskchain_task.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 849 of /mod/taskchain/locallib/taskchain_task.php: call to taskchain_task->get_file()
- line 313 of /mod/taskchain/locallib/taskchain_task.php: call to taskchain_task->get_source()
- line 1262 of /mod/taskchain/locallib.php: call to taskchain_task->get_outputformat()
- line 64 of /mod/taskchain/attempt.php: call to mod_taskchain->get_attempt_subtype()