No scroll bar in iOs devices

No scroll bar in iOs devices

by Eduardo Hm -
Number of replies: 2

Good morning,

I have a problem when viewing the contents of a SCORM in iOs devices (iPhone and iPad). The problem is that I do not show scrollbars in the content of each of the points of a SCORM.

I've looked on the Internet and give the solution is to change the skin.css file in / lib/yui/2.9.0/build/assets/skins/sam / changing the value of the attribute. Yui-layout-noscroll div. yui-layout-bd {overflow: hidden;} by yui-layout-noscroll div.yui-layout-bd. {overflow: auto;}

Still, still gives me problems and is not able to display the scroll bars. Deputy screenshot.

Thank you very much

Attachment Desde IOS 2º_opt.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eduardo Hm

Re: No scroll bar in iOs devices

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

that looks like the older player in your screenshot - you should upgrade to Moodle 2.6 as we did a lot of work on the player to improve it for mobile device use.

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: No scroll bar in iOs devices

by Eduardo Hm -

Thank you very much Dan!

But it's funny how changing a value in the yui skin.css my moodle, can work for Android devices but not iOS devices. Is it much work is to be performed to adapt for iOs Devices

Very good morning and thanks again!