SCORM Resuming / Bookmarking

SCORM Resuming / Bookmarking

by Simon Brady -
Number of replies: 1

I am trying to get my SCORM module to have the option to bookmark/resume the page the user is on. I have set up the correct settings with articulate (player template etc).

I have two moodle sites. One of them (Moodle 2.2.5+ (Build: 20120927) ) works fine. If you close the module and reopen, it asks if you would like to resume or not.

The other site (Moodle 2.5 (Build: 20130514) ) does not work. Everytime it is opened it will start at the title page. As far as I can see all the settings are the same.

I have tried across multiple browsers, with the same results.

Could this be a problem with the different versions of moodle?

Any suggestions welcome.

All the best.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Simon Brady

Re: SCORM Resuming / Bookmarking

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Simon,
so in your 2.5 it doesn't load the first SCO, isn't it? What are the settings for the SCORM activity e.g. New window plus Student skip content structure: Always? If yes, it's a known issue: MDL-43541.

Otherwise, please activate the API logging in both the instances and look at the tracking calls when attending the content in the same manner in both systems, given a new attempt: any difference could be the culprit of your issue in the new Moodle version.

HTH,
Matteo