Gradebook not visible to students

Gradebook not visible to students

by Dan Lewis -
Number of replies: 3

I am currently running version 2.6.1

I have set up a student account to test all links and activities for courses and have tried every setting that I can find in the Course Admin and Site Admin, but cannot get the grade book link to display on the students navigation menu, or anywhere else on the student's profile for that matter.

I have show grade book to student marked yes

And I still only see four options on the student's navigation menu

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the forums and the solutions that were posted haven't worked so far. So, I apologize in advance if there is a simple fix for this issue that I am missing.

I am running Moodle for business purposes and unfortunately, I am my only IT department, and am still learning to maneuver the system.

Thanks

Dan

In reply to Dan Lewis

Re: Gradebook not visible to students

by Debbie Unterseher -

Have you looked under the students "Course Administration" block?  It should be there.  Otherwise there is a link here to some others who had this issue: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=165098

In reply to Debbie Unterseher

by Dan Lewis -

Thank you for the reply. I had a setting wrong and found the solution in the link that you provided.

General question about grading. Can the student ever see a combined gradebook with a combination of grades from all courses or is the gradebook limited to being viewed in each course individually?

Thanks again for the link.

Dan

In reply to Dan Lewis

by Bob Puffer -

The Overview report should show them final grades for their courses