29 issues have been successfully integrated with 7 rejected and 3 delayed. That is 81% success, not bad.
- After some good discussions here and there it seems that, soon, we'll be able to have namespaces under control. Once everything gets reviewed and decided, they will be added to out coding style guidelines.
- Some awesome developments are happening under the scene, into some big development branches, it's time to learn about events (since 2.6), logging, atto and conditional availability enhancements, all them important goals for Moodle 2.7. Read the specs, look at the issues, discuss in forums, now it's the time!
- Do you have some spare minutes and some knowledge? Take a look to this list of issues waiting for peer review and let's reduce it to zero.
- MDL-42882 - Performance improvement on upgrade when handling files.
- MDL-40938 - Login block using the clean theme.
- MDL-44029 - Quiz user overrides being deleted incorrectly.
- MDL-43200 - Fixes to manual enrolment web services.
- MDL-32724 - LDAP fixes when updating user information.
- MDL-43804 - Move from r0, r1 css alternate styling to newer, widely supported, nth-* selectors.
- And lots more in themes, ajax, quiz, backup, accessibility, installation...
- To Justin Filip, for his continuous collaboration and help everywhere. His, always, cool mood and wise words are really welcome, thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7