In response to above
- Not percentage of items graded, more on the lines of percentage based on the simple weighted means.
- Range does work correctly however if I wanted a total based on what has been graded, ignoring what has not been graded is what I am going after.
- Display toggles... Gotcha
- I am not familiar how overall the JS values come's into effect with the grader but that is research I can do on my own time.
- Thank you for the code example I stumbled upon the 'grade_format_gradevalue' function call within the last day or two and has been key in understanding the display of the numbers in the report. Your code example has enforced that.
- I am with Santa Barbara Business College. I havent deployed the LAE grader in our live environment but admittedly I have used your work to come to a greater understanding of how the grade reports work.
Thank you so much for your time and efforts.