Bootstrap vs. Responsive Themes

Re: Bootstrap vs. Responsive Themes

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Indeed Richard,

Which is why I made the statement "Obstacles to learning are not the students but the fear of the people who facilitate it." relating to whoever are the ultimate facilitators.

Supporting Ubuntu by anybody half competent in IT is easy and for most situations does not require additional support.

Again its all down to 'fear' being the 'mind killer'.  It numbs the decision making process like shining a torch at a rabbit.  So I don't think its really about 'blame' but opening the mind of the decision maker to the possibilities and benefits of using something new.  Is that not what Moodle facilitates?  Its there for learning in a way that most people on this planet never had before.  Go back ten+ years and you were happy if your eMail downloaded correctly whist you made a cup of tea because your modem was warbling the right way.  So lets get over the shock of change and 'make it happen' smile.

I feel a Dilbert or Geek&Poke (http://geek-and-poke.com/geekandpoke/2014/1/12/geeks-and-non-geeks) cartoon coming on smile.

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (2)