Interactions Report Formatting

Interactions Report Formatting

by Tyler Durden -
Number of replies: 3

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to Moodle and absolutely LOVE IT!

I am using Articulate Storyline (fairly new to this as well) to build graded quizzes to be completed by our students.

Our Instructors would like to have a report, of some kind, be generated that details the original question, the student response, and the correct response so that they may review and work through each individual quiz question with the student . 

Unfortunately, the "Interactions Report" that is generated is, for the most part, incomprehensible as you can see by the attached file 

I would like to know if (how) a report can be generated that will simply display the above data in a table or other easy to review format.

Thank you all for your help!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tyler Durden

Re: Interactions Report Formatting

by Julian Ridden -

Short answer is that using storyline you can't. It is saving as SCORM in Moodle and sadly SCORM does not provide that level of data. 

Longer answer is that you could get these reports (and more) if you use moodle's Quiz tool instead. 

I have made many courses where I use Storyline to create my engaging content and a Moodle quiz to perform the assessment. 

Julian

In reply to Julian Ridden

by Tyler Durden -

Thank you so much Julian. Although your answer wasn't exactly what I was hoping to hear, it helps greatly!

Thanks again!

In reply to Julian Ridden

by Phil Carlson -

I am running into this same issue. I use Captivate and I want to interchange the assessment questions with the eLearning. I'd prefer not to have this done separately. I also want to compare answers. So, I use this for  marriage education and I want to compare two spouses answers.

My thought is that it's in the database. So, why can't I have someone write the queries for me to pull this out? I just need to have someone write the queries for me and then display it somehow.

Does anyone have any great ideas / tools / plugins that would help with this?