Registration to non-moodle trainings

Registration to non-moodle trainings

by Gergely Toth -
Number of replies: 9

Dear all,

I organize some non-moodle tool trainings in my workplace.

I would use the my moodle environment to create a "registration book" for other trainings.

I just need a form/plugin where I can list a non moodle trainings and the users can check what they want or not.

and I would get an email summary from the applicants.

Is it possible?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gergely Toth

Re: Registration to non-moodle trainings

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Possibly you could use the Feeeback module for this?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Gergely Toth -

Hello Mary,

I can not find the Feeedback module.

In reply to Gergely Toth

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

It is hidden by default in the admin settings. Please see Feedback settings for how to enable it as admin.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Gergely Toth -

Thank you.I try it today.

The plugin can send me the results in email permanently?

In reply to Gergely Toth

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Sounds like you could do with the facetoface module.

In reply to Davo Smith

by Gergely Toth -

Hello,

Thank you for your tip. I think the face-to-face is not good for me.

I do not create session dates, I would register only the applicants and after the training put they success state

In reply to Gergely Toth

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Facetoface sessions can be created without fixed times/date - but, yes, it might not do exactly what you want (I seem to be spending a lot of time at the moment adding very specific extra features to it for different clients).

In reply to Gergely Toth

by Gergely Toth -

Hi all,

Seems I found the plugin what I looking for.

This is the "checklist" mod.

I have only one little problem with this mod. I can not send automatic email permanently with the results.

In reply to Gergely Toth

by Davo Smith -

I, of all people, should have suggested the checklist module - still, I hadn't quite thought of using my plugin in quite that way ....

Adding something to email the checklist results to a particular email address would be fairly straightforward. As someone could fill it in at any time, I would suggest that the easiest way to proceed (assuming you found a developer with half an hour or so to spare to do this), would be to add a 'cron' job that checked the checklist state every hour or so and, at that point, emailed out the results of any checklists that had been updated since the last check.