Hi Moodle Users.
I am seeking your assistance with trying to understand how I can set up the grading for multiple activities. I am using Moodle 2.5 and I have a course with the following activities.
- Learning Object 1 (Articulate Storyline) - Grade = 0 or 1 Complete
- Learning Object 2 (Articulate Storyline) - Grade = 0 or 1 Complete
- Assignment - Grade = 50% No pass / 100% Complete
- Quiz 1 - Grade = 65% - Pass / 100% Complete
- Assessment - Custom scale (Competent or Not competent) with 5 Outcomes.
I changed the default letters scale to a custom one.
- 100% - 100% - Complete
- 65% - 99.99% - Pass
- 0% - 64.99 - Incomplete
By default it appears that all activities appear in the Grade Book, is there any way to not include them or is it better to have separate category called eg. Non-Accessible activities.
As for the course completion setting, I have not tried to tackle them yet. The grading is a head spin!!!!!