It is that time again when a new version of Essential hits the shelves. This release is for Moodle 2.6 (if you are still on 2.5 then you had better hurry up and upgrade).
New in 2.7
- FIX: Numerous CSS fixes
- FIX: Due to popular request reports are now 2 column again
- FIX: Significantly improved RTL support
- FIX: Back To Top link now moved to the right side so does not overlap on content
- FIX: Fixed layout of top icons.
- NEW: Can create alternative color schemes for users to select.
- NEW: Can select icons for categories
- NEW: Add support for the max-layout-width feature when empty regions are used.
Category Icons using Font Awesome
User focussed color picker
As usual, please try and keep this thread for discussions related to this version of the plugin only.
(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - original submission Sunday, 2 February 2014, 10:42 PM)
It has been some time since David and I took over Essential from Julian and this thread is getting very large and unmanageable, so I have marked it as 'CLOSED'. Therefore please DO NOT post here but instead either make a new post or attach your post to an existing thread that is relevant.
Essential Developer and Moderator.