To Lesson? or not to Lesson? Student Lesson review & single-page essay grading for Profs

To Lesson? or not to Lesson? Student Lesson review & single-page essay grading for Profs

by Brendan Lalor -
Number of replies: 3

I've been using the Lesson module for numerous assignments, and have arrived at some criteria for continuing to work with it. 

1. For students. I need my students to be able to review their Lesson answers, like I think they can for other Activity modules. 
  2. For me, the professor. I need to be able to grade, on one page, all the essays completed for a Lesson question. Is that possible? (I know it has been talked about since at least 2005; but I have not found it implemented. Is it?)

Thank you for any feedback, 

~Brendan 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brendan Lalor

Re: To Lesson? or not to Lesson? Student Lesson review & single-page essay grading for Profs

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Brendan, what you want is currently not possible in the Lesson activity. I suggest using the Quiz activity instead.

Joseph

In reply to Brendan Lalor

Re: To Lesson? or not to Lesson? Student Lesson review & single-page essay grading for Profs

by Crima Pogge -

I have put duplicated my lessons after the due date and set them to practice, so students can review the quiz, however, not their answers.

In reply to Crima Pogge

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Crima,

Thanks for your reply. However, I do not see how it answers the original poster's question.

Joseph