Using 2.4.5+ and the new assignment module.
A student has uploaded a file into the assignment but can't then go back in and edit the submission. I also can't edit or delete it in anyway as Admin. I get the following error when I click on the link to download the file
Firefox can't find the file at /pluginfile.php/26260/assignsubmission_file/submission_files/18209/undefined/Cooler.rar?forcedownload=1.
The file is sitting within a folder called undefined
When the student goes into edit the submission he gets the following error:
This is the debug info:
Debug info: [dataroot]/filedir/f0/36/f0361351e973ec3f1abbba86e84db21bb20f5b62
Error code: storedfilecannotread
- line 175 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: file_exception thrown
- line 840 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: call to stored_file->update()
- line 399 of /lib/filelib.php: call to stored_file->set_source()
- line 260 of /lib/filelib.php: call to file_prepare_draft_area()
- line 153 of /mod/assign/submission/file/locallib.php: call to file_prepare_standard_filemanager()
- line 236 of /mod/assign/assignmentplugin.php: call to assign_submission_file->get_form_elements()
- line 4295 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign_plugin->get_form_elements_for_user()
- line 4377 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->add_plugin_submission_elements()
- line 49 of /mod/assign/submission_form.php: call to assign->add_submission_form_elements()
- line 191 of /lib/formslib.php: call to mod_assign_submission_form->definition()
- line 2650 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to moodleform->moodleform()
- line 405 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->view_edit_submission_page()
- line 53 of /mod/assign/view.php: call to assign->view()
Is there anyway I can delete this file?