Interactive Courses

Interactive Courses

by eric yullu -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Testers

I have been creating content with presenter, am looking for a way i can make the content more presentable and interactive to the student.

Engage the student to the unit.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to eric yullu

Re: Interactive Courses

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Convert your content into SCORM package and upload to your course page by picking the SCORM activity module.

SCORM enables you display your content over several pages, with navigation between the pages. You also have various options for displaying content in a pop-up window, with a table of contents, with navigation buttons etc.  

In reply to Dr. Indira Koneru

by John Papworth -

I would hardly think that would constitute to serious Interaction.

For real interaction you would be better building your content using an e-learning development tool - as you can built real interactive elements for your courses.

In reply to John Papworth

by Guillermo Madero -

Hi John,

As far as I know, Adobe Presenter not only is an e-learning development tool but also allows user interaction (see the video). Of course, it's only one of many other options, like the Articulate Suite, Adobe Captivate , eXe or Xerte (here or here). SCORM is just a protocol and so, a learning object can go from being completely passive to totally interactive.

In reply to Guillermo Madero

by Tee Prescott -

@ Eric

I use Presenter (and Storyline) all the time, add some Engage and Quiz interactions, videos etc will make it more interactive.  Check out the eLearning Heroes site and the examples there. http://community.articulate.com/

Cheers Tee.