Incorrect multiple answer prevents progression

Incorrect multiple answer prevents progression

by David Saylor -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

When a user answers a multiple answer question incorrectly, it prevents them from moving onto the next question/page. If they answer correctly, it continues just fine. Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening?

In the Lesson settings, I've selected to allow them to retry a question three times if they get it wrong. When answered incorrectly it asks them if they want to retry, but it never moves on to the next page unless they finally answer the question properly.

2.4.4 (Build: 20130513) 

La media da valetaziuns: -
In reply to David Saylor

Re: Incorrect multiple answer prevents progression

by AL Rachels -
Maletg da 	Core developers Maletg da 	Particularly helpful Moodlers Maletg da 	Plugin developers Maletg da 	Testers

Hi David,

You need to go edit each of your questions. For each of your wrong answers, you need to change the Jump link. Right now you have them on the default setting of, This Page. You need to change them to, Next Page, or to the name of some other page in the lesson.

HTH,

AL

Lesson Example

In reply to David Saylor

Re: Incorrect multiple answer prevents progression

by Joseph Rézeau -
Maletg da 	Core developers Maletg da 	Particularly helpful Moodlers Maletg da 	Plugin developers Maletg da 	Testers Maletg da 	Translators

"When answered incorrectly it asks them if they want to retry,"

It should not, it should show this message: You have 2 attempt(s) remaining.

I expect you mixed up those Lesson settings:

Allow student review
Provide option to try a question again
Maximum number of attempt

Please post a copy or - better - a screenshot of your Lesson settings, especially the complete Flow control section.

Joseph