Lesson branching

Lesson branching

by Sašo Knez -
Number of replies: 2

Hi!

I would like to create the following structure within a lesson:

So, the lesson would start with a question: Would you like to use Metric or imperial units.

On the basis of the answer, students would then go to sequential Content pages (CA for metrics and CB for imperial)

However, then the question is if there is any way that the student would navigate through a common content page (C4) and the divide again into content pages that are subjected to the question asked at the very begining (Q)?

The main question is if this can be done by not asking the same question over and over again...

And if not, how would you go about structuring the lesson to achieve similar results?

Thank you for your answers. I really appriciate your time.

Kindest regards,

Saso

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sašo Knez

Re: Lesson branching

by Richard Price -

Hi  Sašo, I cannot see a way to Branch, present the same content and branch again using the initial choice. I assume you want to prevent someone progressing CA1,CA2,CA3,C4,CB5.

• Present C4 content as C4A, And C4B may only take a small time to copy/paste - could be less work/admin than an alternative method.
  • have C4 on a Page or resource that is linked to or embedded (iframe) in the text of CA5 and CB5 with an instruction to review first.
In reply to Richard Price

Odg: Re: Lesson branching

by Sašo Knez -

Hey Richard!

Thank you for your answer.

You are correct about CA1,CA2,CA3,C4,CB5.

I will try the iframe option. Thanks for the tip.

Does anybody else have any ideas.

Thank you for your time and kindest regards from a snowy Slovenia,

Saso