Grading Essays in the Lesson Module

Grading Essays in the Lesson Module

{$a->নাম} - {$a->তারিখ} দ্বারা
Number of replies: 3

I am having a problem where when you grade the essays, while in the session, you can identify which ones are graded and which are not because the color changes (of course through the css visited property). However, when you close the session even though you do not empty cookies etc. the visited links for the graded essays clears out i.e. goes back to the default. This seems to happen only on the lesson module. The links on the main course page seem fine turning to  visited color. 

Any idea anyone on how to correct this. There are a bunch of faculty that have identified this issue and would be nice to fix it.

Using Moodle 2.6.1 LAMP

রেটিং এর গড়: -
In reply to Sali Kaceli

Re: Grading Essays in the Lesson Module

Core developers এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Plugin developers এর ছবি Testers এর ছবি Translators এর ছবি

This may be related to the theme you are using, which one is it? Try to switch to the Standard theme to see if the problem disappears. See this discussion.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Thanks!  I am using Aardvark 2.1 However, the theme highlights what has been graded during that session. If I log out that is when they highlighting i.e. visited goes back to standard. Anyone know which property controls this after the logout....? 

In reply to Sali Kaceli

Core developers এর ছবি Particularly helpful Moodlers এর ছবি Plugin developers এর ছবি Testers এর ছবি Translators এর ছবি

As I said, this is not an issue with the Lesson activity, but with the theme you are using. I confirm that there is a problem with the Aardvark theme not showing correctly the "visited" Lesson Essays links.

I suggest you re-post your question to the themes forum.

Joseph

with standard theme the links are correctly colored:

screenshot #1

with Aardvark theme, there is no colouring at all!

screenshot #2