miss the manage enrol plugins

miss the manage enrol plugins

by praveen decode -
Number of replies: 7

hi

whenever we go for enroll users

we not getting manage enrol plugins

plugins---->enrollments--->manage enroll plugins -->atfer we are not getting any thing

it will open block page

like this

please help me

thanks

Attachment enroll1.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to praveen decode

Re: miss the manage enrol plugins

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Try a different theme to see if they show up.  I would almost guess that they have uninstalled by mistake and you might need to reinstall them.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by praveen decode -

thanks Emma,

we are getting other links

example Self enrolments and Manual enrolments

we are not getting only for manage enrol plugins links (the source page is empty )

if i want to change any file for enrol folder in my moodle site ?(moodle2.5-->enrol-->files(index.php or locallib.php etc...)

please help me

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Is it just the enrollment manage plugin page that is exhibiting this behavior or all of the manage plugin pages?  

by Emma Richardson -

If you have added any css changes, I would start there.  If not, perhaps recopy over your enrol folder from your installation folder and see if that fixes it.  Check that permissions and ownership are right on that folder.

by praveen decode -

Thanks Emma ,

how to re-install manage enrol plugins in moodle 2.5

please help me

by Emma Richardson -

As I put above, you need to recopy the enrol folder over from your original installation folder to your web server.  Hopefully you still have the folder that you downloaded to install Moodle.  I would try copying the entire enrol folder over.