Sorry his is a repost but some info has changed, and more info found. (Moodle ver. 2.6)
If we create a new assignment and click 'save and display’, in the new screen 'Participants' only seems to count teachers, if I then click: "view/grade all submissions" I get a list of only teachers. The same is true of any legacy class, we can no longer see students in order to grade them.
- If I change the status of the student to 'teacher’ under the :
- Course settings: They and their grades appear
- Edit icon for the assessment (assign rolls); They don't appear
- Only applies to the new assignment module. 2.2 assignments (till they are upgraded) and Turnitin assignments have no problem
- Does not apply to Gradebook, where we can see grades and comments.
- There are no errors, even with error reporting set to max
- Under administration>Grades>General settings: Students are included in "graded roles"
Its driving us nuts, any help would be appreciated.
We found that under site permissions for 'students', 'assign:submit' had been turned 'off'.
Such a small thing, so hard to track down.
Many thanks for your attention