Upload size limit from Google repository

Upload size limit from Google repository

by Chris Howard -
Number of replies: 0

Good morning,

We are running Moodle v. 2.5, and I have installed the Google Drive repository for the students and teachers to have access to.  One of my teachers brought up an issue that I couldn't find an answer to.  The teacher has their file upload limit set to 30MB right now, and he had a student try to upload an assignment from their Google Drive.  The student could access the file from the Google Drive repository and go through the insert file process, but the student kept receiving a "file size exceeds the limit" message.  I checked the size of the file, and it wasn't even 1MB.  Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be set so that the students can upload files from their Google Drive repository?  Right now to get around the problem, the students are downloading the file to their computer and then uploading the file.  Same file and size, but a different method.  This really defeats the purpose of having the Google Drive repository.  Any help or suggestions on this would really be appreciated.

Chris Howard

Average of ratings: -