Only test export

Only test export

autor A. Obeid -
Počet odpovědí: 15

Dear all,

is there a way to export only the questions in a test and not all questions of the category?

Thanks and best regards,

Abe

Průměr hodnocení: -
V odpovědi na A. Obeid

Re: Only test export

autor Tim Hunt -
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Peer reviewers Obrázek: Plugin developers

I'm afraid that there isn't. I agree it would be a logical feature to add.

The only way to do it at the moment is to move those questions into a separate category.

V odpovědi na Tim Hunt

autor A. Obeid -

Ok, thank you.

I have another question:

I want to export a cloze questions with the Dollar sign

for example:{1:MULTICHOICE:= y,y,$3  ~ $3,y,y}
in the XML-File: {1:MULTICHOICE:=y,y,  ~ ,y,y}
The $3 is missing.
moodle thinks it's a PHP variable.
I have replaced them with ascii-code $, that works, but we have many such words. Can I do this export as a string?
V odpovědi na A. Obeid

autor Tim Hunt -
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Peer reviewers Obrázek: Plugin developers

I'm slighly suprised not-one else has hit that bug before. It was actually a bug with using preg_replace, not PHP. Anyway, MDL-43809. There is a fix there. Just needs peer review.

V odpovědi na Tim Hunt

autor A. Obeid -

is there a way to copy the questions and not move?

V odpovědi na A. Obeid

autor Marcus Green -
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Plugin developers Obrázek: Testers

Have you thought of the make copy button in the editing interface and saving under a new name?

V odpovědi na Marcus Green

autor A. Obeid -

In the first way, I have to reselect all quiz-questions from the collection and move it to a separate category.

>Have you thought of the make copy button in the editing interface and saving under a new name?

Yes, i do. that only makes a copy of the references. In this case, If I doing some modified on the questions, all of these changes will be applied to the past one.

V odpovědi na A. Obeid

autor Marcus Green -
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Plugin developers Obrázek: Testers

"Yes, i do. that only makes a copy of the references. In this case, If I doing some modified on the questions, all of these changes will be applied to the past one."

Have you checked that, or is that an assumption?

autor A. Obeid -

of course I have checked it.

V odpovědi na A. Obeid

autor Marcus Green -

I frequently make copies of questions to generate slight variations and find this to be very effective. Are you certain you have tried the Make Copy button for this purpose. I have spent a large amount of time working with the question code and if there was any concept of a reference to a question (apart from within a quiz), I think I would have noticed.

A question within a quiz is a reference to an actual question in the database, and if you change that underlying question it will change the question in any quiz where it is used.

autor A. Obeid -

Ok, now I know what did you mean. There you can copy a single questions.

I made a duplication of the quiz. This has only made references.